Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)




Welcome to my FIRST post of In My Mailbox(IMM),a weekly meme hosted by kristi @ The Story Siren.For more information about IMM,click HERE.

As this is my first IMM post and as i am new to this blogging and all the stuff,i don't have many books to show you in this post(actually i have got only one book,but something is always better than nothing,right??)

Contest Won:
I won:Book and V key chain(1st and 2nd pic from left)
DIE FOR ME by AMY PLUM (Goodreads | Amazon | Book Depository  )

Today I am really Happy and super excited because i received a copy of DIE FOR ME by AMY PLUM and a cute "V" key chain in my mailbox while i am least expecting them(this is the first time i won and received a physical copy of a book!!).I received both of them as i won "Die For Me Grand Prize" in a giveaway hosted by Lisa at  A Life Bound By Books.

Here are the pics of goodies i received:



Aren't they cute???

Thanks for Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books (for the Contest) and Amy Plum (Die For Me author) @ Amy Plum Books (for kindly donating the prizes).

Last but not least,what's in your mailbox today??(feel free to comment or leave a link to your post,so i can check it out!!)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first IMM post! And what a way to start it off, but with giveaway wins!! LOVE the keychains. (I'm kind of obsessed with the Eiffel Tower). I haven't read Die For Me, so I'll be looking out for your review to help me figure out how soon I need to pick it up hahaha

    Following =)
    My IMM
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM!!!! I loved Die For Me! And cute keychain! I love things with the Eiffel Tower!

    New Follower :)

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! I really want to read Die For Me!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone.It's always nice to here from others :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristan - Thank you!!I too love the key chains.They are so cute!!Oh!i read your "about me page" and i think i understand your obsession with Eiffel Tower ;) "I too hope that Someday you'll make your way to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower...in heels"

    About the book,i am halfway through it and so far,so good.I think you will love it!!author did a good job of describing Paris ;)

    Returning the favour is always nice,i guess.Thanks for the follow and i am Following you back :)

    Spandu @ A Dreamy Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Brittani-Thanks!!I am also loving the book so far :)Ya,Eiffel Tower is a nice touch to the key chain.

    Thanks for the follow and i am Following you back(returning the favour is always nice,i guess)!!

    Spandu @ A Dreamy Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Giselle-Hii.Anyone who is into YA Paranormal Romance and got a thing for France/Paris will definitely love it!!Our hero Vincent is such a "swoon worthy" character.I think you can read this book in a single sitting :)

    Spandu @ A Dreamy Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Die For Me swag! I hope you enjoy reading it!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rachel Brooks - Thanks for taking time to read the post and leave a comment.I am really enjoying the read!!

    I am following you back :)

    Spandu @ A Dreamy Shelf

    ReplyDelete

A Dreamy's bookshelf: read

The Iron Knight
Half-Blood
Silence
Succubus Revealed
Bloodlines
Passion
Summer's Crossing
Magic Slays
Starcrossed
Eona: The Last Dragoneye
The Gathering
City of Fallen Angels
City of Glass: Jace's Letter to Clary
Iron Crowned
Falling Under
Black Wings
Desires of the Dead
Delirium
The Iron Queen
Awakened


A Dreamy Shelf's favorite books »
}